An Online Hub for Older Adult Resources on the South Side of Chicago
In this guide, you’ll find a listing of health resources tailored for seniors on the South Side of Chicago. To start, click the categories in the drop-down menu to the left. You’ll find information about each topic by clicking the category, clicking the > will show additional sub-categories. You can also use the Search Bar above to type a service or resource.
If you know of a resource that you do not see in the guide, please let us know by clicking the the “Suggest a Resource” tab on the right.
Pick up a free printed copy of the resource guide at the following locations:
- Atlas Regional Senior Center (1767 E. 79th Street)
- Chicago Hyde Park Village (Augustana Lutheran Church, 5500 S Woodlawn Ave)
- University of Chicago Senior Outpatient Health Center (7101 S Exchange Ave)
- Kroc Center (1250 W 119th St)
- Chinese American Service League (CASL) (2141 S Tan Court)
- Catholic Charities Hayes Manor (6718 S Racine)
- Woodlawn AME Church (6400 S. Langley Ave)
- Embrace Living (4909 South Cottage Grove Ave; 10860 S. Vincennes Ave)
- University of Chicago Medicine (Goldblatt Pavilion, 860 E 59th)
- Or by contacting the SHARE Network at:
(773) 702-9638, firstname.lastname@example.org