Chicago "Senior Only" Shopping Hours
For a full listing, click the link to the website below
- Target: First hour of shopping each Wednesday for vulnerable guest (elderly and those with underlying health conditions)
- Walmart: stores will host an hour long shopping event every Tuesday 1 hour before store opens
- Whole Foods: Guests 60+, at high risk or with disabilities can shop in-store from 7 – 8 am on Wed and Fri.
- Jewel: Tuesday and Thursdays between 7am 9am
- ALDI: Tuesdays and Thursday will open 8:30am-9:30am for seniors, expectant mothers, and those with underlying health conditions.
- Costco: Beginning July 13th, Tuesdays and Thursdays 9am-10am
- Pete's Fresh Market: Monday - Friday 7am - 8am