South Side Aging Resource Guide
An Online Hub for Older Adult Resources on the South Side of Chicago
In this guide, you’ll find a listing of health resources tailored for seniors on the South Side of Chicago. To start, click the categories in the drop-down menu to the left. You’ll find information about each topic by clicking the category, clicking the > will show additional sub-categories. You can also use the Search Bar above to type a service or resource.
If you know of a resource that you do not see in the guide, please let us know by clicking the the “Suggest a Resource” tab on the right.
Pick up a free printed copy of the resource guide at the following locations:
- 4th Ward Alderman’s Office (435 E 35th St)
- 5th Ward Alderman’s Office (2325 E 71st St)
- Atlas Regional Senior Center
- Chicago Hyde Park Village (Augustana Lutheran Church, 5500 S Woodlawn Ave)
- Mather’s More than A Café
- University of Chicago Senior Outpatient Health Center
- Kroc Center
- Or by contacting the SHARE Network at:
(773) 702-9638, firstname.lastname@example.org